About

Posted by Unknown on 7:56 PM with No comments
Welcome to Cambodia! the kingdom of wonder, My name is Pheap Phana; a graduated student in the field of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Cambodia Mekong University. I am an administer of this Rumdul25, due to my passionate about travel and discover  the tourist sites in Cambodia, I have decided to create this blog which going to describe my real experiences and some recommends relate the tourist attractions that I have been visited. I have traveled to many tourist destinations in my kingdom of Cambodia now - most of those trips just for fun with group and free individual traveler. I am really enjoy to my free-spirit lifestyle event though, sometime I almost become a street beggar due to my nonstop travelling. I have countless stories and amazing memories from my travel, I want to share this world with you. I hope, you will enjoy reading my trip stories from now on. 
Categories: